Fibre View: Melora (Meloxicam) tablets

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Melora (Meloxicam) tablets


Melora (Meloxicam) tablets

Few weeks back I was suffering from stiff joints and my uncle who is a pharmacist prescribed my Melora (Meloxicam) to be used two times a days. I took the drug immediately after food and within few hours of administering the drug I felt a sense of relieve.  The stiff joint stopped paining and I could at least do simple household works. The good thing about Melora (Meloxicam) was I didn’t feel sleepy which a major side effect for most OTC drugs is.

I used Melora (Meloxicam) tablets for just 2 days and everything was back to normal, I didn’t have to visit the doctor neither did I suffer from any major side effects thanks to the wonder drug. Yes besides using Melora (Meloxicam), I had to take proper bed rest which allowed the muscle to relax, thereby helping speedy recovery.

Though the drug can be used with or without food but it is recommended to use it with food in order to avert gastro- intestinal side effects. The drug is available over the counter so you can always buy or keep a ready stock of the medication for combating muscle pain, joint pain, stiff joints, body ache and severe headache.
It is not advisable to use the drug for minor pains.

Warnings

Avoid Melora (Meloxicam) tablets if you are allergic to Meloxicam or any of its active ingredients. In case you suffer from any allergic reaction on using Meloxicam tablets, consult a doctor immediately.
Don’t use for more than the recommended period, in case the symptoms doesn’t improve consult a doctor.

No comments: