Fibre View: Citralka syrup

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Citralka syrup


Citralka syrup

Indications

Citralka syrup normally is used for treating urinary tract infection, acidosis, chronic renal disorders, Pyelitis and Urinary retention.

It may also be prescribed for other ailments not listed above, consult your doctor for detailed information.

Citralka syrup reviews
Recently I suffered from a very painful UTI disorder, actually I was feeling slight pain whenever I urinated and for the first few days I simply ignored it thinking it to be normal but after the fourth day the pain just increased and I had to visit our family doctor for proper checkups. After conducting some test and through examination, he concluded that I was suffering from Urinary tract infection and he prescribed me few pills (antibiotics) along with Citralka syrup. Besides, he also suggested drinking plenty of water. 

The antibiotics helped me in healing the Urinary tract infection fast and Citralka syrup helped me get rid of the burning sensation I normally experienced while urinating. Yes, it takes about 2-3 hours before the medicine starts showing effects but it surely is worth it as unlike other medications, Citralka syrup doesn’t seem to have any significant side effects.

So I completed the course of antibiotics and felling much better but I continued using Citralka syrup for few more days just to allow the smooth passage of urine. Probably it is one of the best medications for fighting UTI disorders as it doesn’t have any side effect and thus can be used for a longer duration without any fear.

I used it for almost a month before finally stopping the medication completely. It did take almost a month for completely getting rid of the dreaded urinary tract infection but it surely was worth it , as since than life has been normal and it’s been over a year and the problem has not resurfaced all thanks to Citralka syrup.




No comments: