Fibre View: Safi Blood Purifier for Pimples

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Safi Blood Purifier for Pimples

Safi Blood Purifier for Pimples
Safi Blood Purifier taste more like bitter gourd juice but the many health benefits of the ayurvedic product makes it one of the most commonly used skin care tonic. Skin problem arises basically because of blood impurities and regular use of Safi Blood Purifier helps to purify blood and gives you a glossy and shiny skin.
Acne and pimples has been a major problem for me over the years and I had wasted plenty of money on the pensive acne products but they didn’t help me get rid of my acne problem. Besides being painful the acne scars just were unbearable. I had heard about Safi Blood Purifier from my friends but because of the awful taste I had never tried it but since no other product helped me in getting rid of acne I finally thought of trying Safi Blood Purifier.
Dosage
A teaspoon of Safi Blood Purifier missed a glass of warm water early in the morning on empty stomach.
Every day for a month or so, I followed the above dosage pattern and in just 15 days of using Safi Blood Purifier the acne and pimples stopped appearing. Along with Safi Blood Purifier it is important to intake plenty of water to keep the skin healthy and glossy.
Besides being good for pimples and acne Safi Blood Purifier also helps in reducing weight, I don’t know how the in-depth metabolism of how Safi Blood Purifier helps in reducing weight but I have seen my friends using Safi Blood Purifier as weight loss product as well.
Use of Safi Blood Purifier keeps all skin related problems like boils, allergies away and I would recommend it to any one facing any kind of skin problems.

Side Effects
According to experts Safi Blood Purifier has high contained of arsenic which is harmful to the human body and that is the reason Safi Blood Purifier should be diluted in water before the use. Dilution of Safi Blood Purifier with water makes it a safe product, nevertheless Safi Blood Purifier shouldn’t be used for a prolonged period of time, and the usage should be restricted to a span of over a month or so.

You also may be interested in
Herbal blood purifier

3 comments:

bhawna said...

what should we do after a month?

princess.. said...

does it really works as um using lalima from a month ago...but no results are seen yet...does safi is much better thn that..????

gitu said...

what to do after one month n dose safi should be taken two spoon one a time or one spoon morning n another at evening....???