Fibre View: Denim Shaving cream vs. Gillette Gel

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Denim Shaving cream vs. Gillette Gel


Denim Shaving cream vs. Gillette Gel

Most of us Indians are very hairy and thus it is very natural to grown plenty of beards. I am one of those who hate shaving as it is very hard and it’s more of a war than just normal shaving but since I have to attend some parties and formal meeting I have to shave and dress up for the occasion. Generally people recommend Gillette Gel for hard beards but honestly Denim Shaving cream is much better in terms of price as well as efficiency.

Firstly comparing it with Gillette Gel, Denim Shaving cream is much cheaper so thus obviously more people are likely to use the product but more than the price what I like about the shaving cream is that it works well in softening the beard and makes the shaving much easier. Yes I do use Gillette blades but when it comes to shaving cream I prefer Denim.

Gillette Gel doesn’t generate much of lather so the beard doesn’t soften thereby making shaving much more than a war and since it is expensive, so don’t feel like using plenty of gel to generate more lather but on the other hand, Denim Shaving cream is inexpensive, so you can use plenty of cream to generate plenty of lather and make shaving a pleasant experience.

Beside Denim Shaving cream has a very fresh aroma which I love while shaving, Gillette gel too is decent enough but I simple love the strong, muscular fragrance of Denim Shaving cream.

This is strictly a personal opinion on both the shaving cream and I am not marketing any of the products above. Just thought of sharing so penned it down!

No comments: