Fibre View: Ricapil Rapid review

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ricapil Rapid review


Ricapil Rapid review

Ricapil rapid is one of the latest hair re-growth products which have been recently launched in the marketed and I was pretty excited about trying it.  To begin with, it surely isn’t easy to buy a bottle of Ricapil Rapid as it costs over 100 dollars, so I had to save plenty of money and finally I ordered online.


Yah they offer discounts on the purchase of second and third bottle but since I wasn’t sure whether the product really works or not so I didn’t want to take the risk. So I just ordered a bottle of Ricapil Rapid and started using it as recommended. I followed the instructions closely as I really wanted to get some hair back on my head (which was thinning out rather quickly).

After exactly one month I am sharing the review on Ricapil Rapid and in my view point it is a complete waste of money.

Yes it does help in controlling hair loss but only until when you use it. The instance you stop using the product hair fall gets much more intense and spending over 100 dollars every month just isn’t an affordable hair loss solution. As a matter of fact Minoxidil solution is a much better and affordable to control and grow back hair, so why waste hundreds of dollar when you can get a similar product for about 100 dollars.

I have tried both Ricapil Rapid and Minoxidil solution and both of them has similar effects, hair loss is controlled and after a month new hair follicles did grow but the only difference between them is the price. Ricapil Rapid is priced about 10 times more than Minoxidil solution, so my humble advice would be to stay away from the product ,instead consult a doctor or buy online a bottle of Minoxidil solution and see the result for yourself.

No comments: