Fibre View: BSNL broadband

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BSNL broadband

BSNL broadband are just the worst providers of internet service in my area and I am repenting my decision of using the internet connection. I work as a free lancer and need uninterrupted connection of the net for smooth working every day, along with uninterrupted connection I need speed as well and just for that I subscribed for The BSNL broadband service.

First of all being a government enterprise it took ages for the connection and when it finally was done I was really disgusted with the error in connection every day. Right from the first day the connection started showing problems and it got disconnected every 30-40 minutes. After few days of facing the problem I made a complaint with the company but here too it was lagging behind. First off all I need to make a official request unlike other companies and after I made the official complain it took exactly 15 days for the service problem to come and look into the matter. The service man checked it out and it worked fine for few days but again soon after the problem re-appeared. Again the same whole process was rewinded but it still hasn’t been completely solved.

Now I am tired of complaining to the official and I am thinking of moving to the consumer forum as I pay my bills monthly but have not got the service I deserve .The BSNL connection is a nightmare and would advice people to stay far away from it.

No comments: