Fibre View: Advil 400mg

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Advil 400mg


Advil 400mg

Advil 400mg is a strong over the counter medicine for quick pain relief from major pain. Keep in mind, it is a very strong drug and using it anytime can cause instant sleepiness. It was few days back when I had to use Advil 400mg for those awfully terrible toothaches. I was really suffering from severe toothache and for the whole day I just couldn’t even move my gums because of it.  Visiting a doctor every time is not possible so I consulted a nearby pharmacist who gave me Advil 400mg to be used after food. He also advised me to use it prior to bed. Firstly I didn’t understand why he asked me to do so but within few minutes of administering the drug, I understood the reason.

Advil 400mg, as I already mentioned, is a very strong medication which shouldn’t be used frequently but is good when the situation is just unbearable. For controlling acute pain, I would indeed recommend using the drug but avoid for minor headache and body ache.

Advil dosage

Consult your doctor or your pharmacist for proper guidance. In general not more than a tablet of Advil 400mg should be administered at a time. Avoid concurrent use of the drug with any other medicines or herbal supplement without prior consultation with your doctor.

Advil side effects

Patients may suffer from acute allergic reactions on using the drug. Symptoms include skin rashes, hives, reddening of the skin, facial swelling and difficulty in breathing. Avoid using the medication and consult a doctor immediately in case any such Advil side effects occur.
These may not be the complete list of possible Advil 400mg side effects take help from your doctor for proper guidance on the subject.



No comments: