Fibre View: Voveran SR for Kidney Stone pain

Monday, September 2, 2013

Voveran SR for Kidney Stone pain



Voveran SR for Kidney Stone pain

I have had a history of Kidney Stones and few days back I suffered from one acute stroke of abdominal pain. If you have ever suffered from Kidney Stone than you actually know how it feels like. The pain was so severe that I simply found it hard to breathe.

Initially it started with small abdominal cramp. I thought it to be normal stomach ache and so ignored it but as the pain started growing I immediately knew what was coming and rang up my uncle who is a general physician.  He advised me to take this over the counter medicine Voveran SR(which eventually turned out a life safer).

Voveran SR is a very strong pain killer and within few minutes of taking the OTC drug, the pain eased a bit. IF you are a kidney Stone patient, you know that it has no cure.  For the pain to ease the stone need to pass via urine or has to be surgically blasted in the kidney (after which it can pass via Urine). The intake of Voveran SR helped me sleep over the night and the next morning I immediately went to see a doctor. The doctor immediately asked me to take an Utra Sonography test and after seeing the reports of the test prescribed me plenty of medicines.

I started using the medicines prescribed by the doctor but in the evening the pain resurfaced and it was even worse. The prescribed medicines were not working and since it was late night I was in a fix, I didn’t know what to do as the pain was acute and unbearable. I had a tablet of Voveran SR left in my pocket so without giving it a second thought I took it with a glass of water. I know it wasn’t the wisest thing to do (as I already have consumed so many prescribed medicines) but the pain was so severe that I had to take the risk. After about 10-15 minutes the Over the counter drug started showing effect and I felt sleepy. I woke up only the next morning with a little abdominal pain again.

Well it is not advisable to use Voveran SR for minor problems but when the pain is strong and unbearable it is the best over the counter pain killer available in the market.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experience, I also had kidney stone pain which was relieved by voveran.