Fibre View: Benefits of Yoga for controlling hair loss

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Benefits of Yoga for controlling hair loss

Benefits of Yoga for controlling hair loss

In the modern era life is hectic and full of stress which is one of the major reasons for hair loss. Not just stress, lack of nutritious food, hormonal disorders, stomach disorders, etc are some other reasons for hair loss in men and women. So here is when yoga can benefit in controlling hair loss. Going through my blog you must have realized that I too am suffering from hair loss and I have tried all sorts of medicines available in the market and most of them worked for a short period of time (example minoxidil solution). Now I have given up on medicines and instead started practicing Pranayama every morning.

I run a cyber store which is open for 12-13 hours, so I don’t get much of a time so I just practice kapal Bhati early in the morning for 5-10 minutes and the rest of the day I rub my fingers nails as much as possible. I have doing it most the last one week or so and as such I haven’t noticed any significant changes in my hair loss pattern. But what I would like to mention is it relieves from stress (one of the major reason for hair fall) and keeps your stomach in proper order (another major reason for hair loss). Also regular practice of KapalBhati also keeps diseases like headache and migraine attack under control.

So if you can benefit so much with just daily 5-10 minutes of pranayam, I don’t see any harm in trying it. I am doing it regularly and will keep you guys updated on the benefits (if any) on Hair loss which is the main reason I have started practicing yoga.

Medicines and therapies have failed to have any impact, so hopefully doing it the natural way (practiced since ancient times) will help me overcome my battle with hair loss.


No comments: