Fibre View: Metaslim Review

Friday, April 19, 2013

Metaslim Review


Metaslim Review
Early morning if you are surfing the channels you come about plenty of marketing companies trying to attract customers with their catchy adverts. Today morning I came across Metaslim adverts and thought of sharing my experience with the product, just to save thousands of others from being scammed by the product.

Those who are not aware of it, Metaslim claims to reduce weight within a week of starting its usage but honestly it really doesn’t seem to work and since it comes with 15 days money guarantee, I even tried returning the product but the company makes lame excuses and fails to honor the return back policy.

Since I could returns Metaslim, I was compelled to use it which I did for over a month and half but it wasn’t much of use. Instead of weight loss I suffered from many side effects which includes nausea, vomiting, headache, etc and I was forced to throw away whatever remained of the slimming therapy.

Metaslim is expensive and a complete waste of money and consumers are well advised to stay away from the product. If you really want to lose weight, just trust me there are no short cuts or easy way out. You will have to burn that fat the hard way out. You need to exercise and resort to proper diet for losing weight rather than waste money on such useless products such as Metaslim or Sauna Belt for that matter.

I have learned it the hard way and so thought of sharing my experience with Metaslim online, so no one else becomes a victim of such useless product.

No comments: