Fibre View: Wartec cream

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wartec cream

Wartec cream
Recently I suffered from genital wart (as told to me by my doctor) and was prescribed using Wartec cream.  Genital wart is wart like growth which feels soft and develops around the mucus membranes and the skin on both male as well as female. 

Initially, I don’t bother much about it as I always suffered from minor genital problems once a while but when the condition didn’t improve after using the normal anti bacterial cream I immediately visited a doctor who after checking my condition recommended applying Wartec cream for two weeks.
The main problem with genital wart growth was the constant itching which was peeling off the soft skin thus creating further problem but as soon as I started using Wartec cream the itching stopped which really was a great relief. Within two days of applying the cream I felt an improvement in the state of the skin ailments which indeed was a great relief. 

In just about a week of using Wartec cream, I got rid of the skin problem completely but my doctor had strictly prescribed me to use it for full two weeks to eliminated the chances of the problem reappearing. I followed my doctor’s instructions and used it for 2 weeks and since then I haven’t suffered from wart till date. Yes I do suffer from side patches and minor problems but never again have I suffered from the dreadful genital wart, all thanks to wartec cream.

So, wartec cream indeed is a good cream for genital wart and other similar skin ailments. I don’t know whether it is available over the counter for general use so it would be recommended to use the cream under strict medical guidance and observation.

No comments: