Fibre View: Vasograin for treating migraine

Friday, December 30, 2011

Vasograin for treating migraine


Vasograin for treating migraine 

It was back in my college days when I was preparing for my final exams I suddenly started suffering from severe migraine pains. It was that time of the year when I had to study hard for my board exams and because of the headache I just couldn’t focus on my studies. I immediately consulted our family doctor and he suggested using Vasograin tablets whenever the migraine pain is intolerable. He also advised against frequent use as it would make me drowsy thus hampering my studies.  

I did use Vasograin but only when absolutely necessary (mostly before going to bed), as it really made me feel very sleepy and I just couldn’t concentrate on my studies both ways with the pain or after using the drug.  One good think though about the medicine was my head didn’t pain at least for 2-3 days after using the drug so even though I couldn’t study the same day but the next day I could wake up fresh and focus on my studies. 

I used Vasograin throughout the month and thanks to it I manage to score well in my board exams. After my board I immediately went for through check up and visit the city doctor who prescribed me some pills and also ordered some Yoga.

Migraine pain as you know doesn’t have any remedy but yes with the help of some hardcore yoga I managed to bring it under control. Now I seldom suffer from any migraine pain and even if I do suffer from anything I always administer Vasograin tablets for momentary relief.

No comments: