Fibre View: Ornof tablets

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ornof tablets


Ornof tablets
Few days back I suffered from loose motions and it was simply uncontrollable, every few minutes I was visiting the washroom and so I had to call my pharmacist uncle for the right prescription. He prescribed me to use Ornof tablets twice a day and see if there is any change.

I went to a nearby pharmacy and got the medicine and took it immediately. I visited the washroom immediately after and for 2-3 more times before the drug started taking effect. Honestly I didn’t have to take the medicine for the second time, just one dose of Ornof tablets and I was almost back to normal. So Ornof is just the perfect medication for diarrhea as well as irritated bowel syndrome.

AS per the pricing, it surely is expensive but I would prefer taking a single dose of expensive Ornof tablets rather then taking ordinary cheap but ineffective medicines and visiting the washroom frequently.
And, yes, Ornof tablets are available over the counter and are pretty safe with not much of side effects. In fact, I didn’t feel any kind of side effects on using Ornof tablets, may because I used it just for a single dose.
Ornof tablets surely are the best medicine I have ever used for diarrhea and I have already added it to my first aid box . 

Ornof side effects
Patients may suffer from various allergic reactions on using the drug, stop administration immediately in case any hypersensitivity occurs. Symptoms include rashes, reddening of the skin, hives and facial swelling. Consult your doctor in case any such symptoms occur.

These may not be the complete list of possible Ornof side effects, consult a doctor for detailed information.


No comments: