Fibre View: Incidal 50mg

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Incidal 50mg


Incidal 50mg
I love eating seafood but the problem with it is that I am extremely allergic to it and just a small morsel can get me very sick. It’s over a year since I last tasted my favorite dish but recently at my brother’s marriage I just couldn’t control myself and tasted some lobster’s and the result was I had to check with my dermatologist the very next day. My doctor gave me a long lecture and then he prescribed my Incidal 50mg tablets to be used when ever any symptoms of allergic reaction occur.

Since then I have been carrying Incidal 50mg tablets around, especially while visiting any parties or celebrations. Though I try to stay away from seafood most of the time but when it is extremely uncontrollable I administer Incidal 50mg prior to or immediately after my food.

Incidal tablets are extremely fast to take effect and as it doesn’t have any severe side effects, unlike other allergy tablets it doesn’t make you drowsy which is one of the best thing I liked about Incidal 50mg tablets. Within few minutes of using the drug the allergic symptoms disappears and life is back to normal.
Since I started using the drug, I have attended countless parties and most often than not I stumble upon some delicious seafood stuff which I simply can’t stay away from and thanks to Incidal tablets I at least can enjoy it once a while.

Warnings-
·         Incidal side effects may vary from person to person, please check with your doctor before using the medication.

·          It should strictly be used under medical observation, avoid self prescription.
·         Avoid the drug if you are allergic to any of its active ingredients.
·         Consult a doctor immediately in case any side effects occur and becomes problematic.

No comments: