Fibre View: Sinecod Forte effective cough suppressant

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sinecod Forte effective cough suppressant


Sinecod Forte effective cough suppressant
Dry cough isn’t life threatening but the irritation caused by the itchy dry cough is just not tolerable and so whenever I suffer from dry cough or any of its symptoms I buy the over the counter medication Sinecod Forte for some quick relief from dry cough.

As I already mentioned Sinecod Forte is an over the counter medication for cough and I guess it is one of the cheapest dry cough suppressant available in the market. What I hate about dry cough is the itchy feeling down the throat and the use of Sinecod Forte just gets rid of that itchy feel and also it is an instant cough suppressant but yes I feel a bit sleepy after taking the cough medication so I make it a point to take Sinecod Forte only before I go to bed. I usually avoid taking the cough medication during day time or while doing heavy work.

In general Sinecod Forte is prescribed three times a day but because it makes me feel drowsy I avoid using it during day, only when the condition is just not tolerable I take a spoonful of the medication to soothe the itching.
Side effects of Sinecod Forte
As I mentioned earlier, the use of the cough medication makes you feel drowsy. Besides the above mentioned side effect I didn’t find any other adverse effect of the medication. It may have some internal side effects which might be known to doctors but I am just one of the many users of Sinecod Forte and as such I don’t have any knowledge on the internal side effects of Sinecod Forte.

No comments: